Some Updated Numbers,
- Annual active buyers, who made at least one purchase in the previous year, have reached 430 million, up from 423 million as of March 2016.
- Mobile revenues accounted for more than 75% of the total revenue in the most recent quarter.
- More than 75% of users are 35 years old or younger.
- Qianniu, the mobile app for merchants on Alibaba marketplaces, has more than 6 million daily business users.
- Cainiao, the logistics network, processes more than 40 million packages a day on average.
- Alibaba Cloud hosts 35% of total websites in China.